Hi, my darlings and welcome to WiccaNow! Today I wanted to share a lovely little abundance spell with you. I recently wrote a post about cinnamon and its history along with its many magickal properties. I’m a huge cinnamon lover and often use it as a booster herb in my spells. Today’s abundance spell uses cinnamon and vanilla. This spell involves candle magic, so if you haven’t attempted this type of magic before, check out our 101 of candle magic before you start this spell.
This is a relatively quick spell, so if you are running short on time but need to draw abundance into your life this is perfect for you! If you are looking for money spells relating to money and abundance, check out this return my money spell and this money spell 101.
A Few Words of General Advice for Spell work
When you are doing any kind of spell work, always remember that the most important thing is that you focus as strongly on your goal as possible. Try and capture the feeling you would have if you reached your goal and focus on that. Maintain this focus as long as you can to make your spell as potent as possible. Don’t worry too much if your concentration slips, we’re all human after all and by nature, prone to distraction! Should you slip, try and recapture the feeling of success and attempt to stay in that feeling.
It’s best to perform spells in a quiet and distraction-free zone! Try and leave your worries at the door and go into the spell feeling as positive as possible. Try and be specific about the outcome you want, the more focused your energy is, the more powerful the spell. Check out our tips on manifesting if you want to learn more!
A friendly word of warning: Always practice fire safety when working with an open flame. Candles are one of the leading causes of house fires. Keep a fire extinguisher within reach and make sure not to wear billowing clothing. Always light your candles a safe distance away from anything flammable and out of reach of pets and children.
My Cinnamon and Vanilla Abundance Spell
Abundance Spell Ingredients
- A small green candle
- Pure Ceylon cinnamon oil or powdered cinnamon
- Pure vanilla oil or real vanilla bean
- A ritual knife (or a pin)
- A fire-proof bowl
- A coin
- A small square of golden or green cloth
Abundance Spell Method
Tip: It’s great if you can perform this spell during a waxing moon. This will help give it more power as while the moon grows larger so will the abundance in your life. If you want to read more about the moon phases in relation to magick, check out this post Amythest wrote.
- Take your green candle and carefully carve either a prosperity symbol or, depending on what you want, the words abundance, wealth, plenty, prosperity, riches or prosperousness into the candle with your knife or pin. If there is another word relating to abundance you would like to use, feel free to use this instead of my suggestions. Please be extremely careful while carving, I don’t want any spell related injuries occurring!
- Anoint your carved candle with your cinnamon and vanilla. If you are using ground cinnamon you may need to use a little carrier oil to get it to stick to your candle. Vanilla bean has a little moisture in it so this should be ok to use.
- Repeat this prayer over your candle
“Magical herbs I call on your power, allow me to access my inner potential. Money, abundance and prosperity, I ask that you come to me. So Mote it Be”
- Place your coin in your fire-proof bowl. Set your anointed candle on top of the coin. I melt a little of the wax at the bottom of my candle here so that it sticks to the coin and has less chance of falling over. It depends what kind of candle you use, if it’s got a wider base and is already stable you don’t need to do this, but with a skinny taper, it might be wise.
- Light the candle
- Focus strongly on the result you want. Imagine the feeling of wealth and abundance flowing to you and think about how this would make you feel. Bask in the feeling of this abundance. Stay with this feeling as long as possible.
- Allow your candle to burn down completely.
- Take the coin from the bowl and wrap it gently in the square of cloth.
- Tuck your wrapped coin into your wallet or your purse as a money drawing charm.
- If there are any remnants of the candle that didn’t burn, bury them or dispose of them away from your home. This is why I like to use natural candles because if you bury them, they naturally go back into the earth and don’t do any damage.
So my lovelies, I hope this abundance spell brings you all the abundance and wealth you desire and gives you joy and peace in the process!
Until next time,
Shop Abundance Spell Ingredients
Disclaimer: We recommend products we love and use ourselves, but please note that if you purchase any of these products, Amazon may pay us a small commission.